Mobile app for English taxi fleets
A white label mobile app for English taxi fleets.
About the business
Cordic is a leading fleet management SaaS provider to UK taxis. A few years ago, over 60 English cab companies have successfully joined Cordic to form a single pool of jobs, big enough to withstand competition with Uber and giants alike.
Today, to remain competitive and marketable, not only do they need to quickly react to ride requests but, more importantly, they must instantly respond to driver needs and continuously cater to their expectations.
- To build a white label cross-platform mobile app that is easily adaptable and highly functional across various devices and screens.
- To deliver an up-to-date, feature-rich, comprehensive solution with a crisp, modern look, catering to critical driver needs.
- The app should also: fuel driver engagement and increase user satisfaction; Raise brand awareness and recognition; Appeal to a larger audience and facilitate driver acquisition; Reinforce partners' loyalty with more business opportunities and better results.
Team: 2 UI/UX designers, 2 Front-end engineers, DevOps, QA engineers, Project manager, Business analyst.
months for research and design
months for development and QA
Design and development are done in parallel after the research and discovery phase.
Cordic driver. Mobile app.
Effortless User Experience through simplified authorization and bidding processes, as well as a distraction-free driving journey
- Simplified registration flow and optimized bidding process
- Straightforward fare structure
- Driver support, helping in urgent situations like a mixup between a driver and rider or app errors
Finance And Performance Management
- Fare Structure and Financial Goals
- Earnings Summary and Progress Tracking
- Payment Methods and Ride-associated Costs
- Navigation basics, Including lane guidance, compound maneuvers, and real-time traffic reports
- Route preview, offering a birds-eye view of a complete route with a turn-by-turn zoom in
- Speed alerts, informing drivers about reaching a speed limit to make sure they keep track of their pace
- Must-have breaks, set by default, a 12-hour time limit makes a driver go offline for 6 hours and hopefully get some rest SOS button to contact the police in case of a threat, emergency or accidents
Cordic driver. Widgets.
Information architecture was built so that the trading platform would provide easily recognizable, relevant educational materials.
Cordic driver. Statistics page in two mods.
Due to its native functionalities, exhaustive gestures, and customizable tools, the Ionic framework allowed us not only
to create a cross-platform, low-maintenance application but also
to cut out design tasks like wireframe development early into the project.
We have introduced the module-based structure to simplify customization of features, developed a styled design system to allow for theme able yet consistent visuals, fonts, and spacing as well
as specified the primary, secondary and tertiary colours to be used in specific contexts.
Simple architecture, clean and intuitive interface, layered components and selected customization possibilities
Set of technology-focused safety features that provide drivers with more control and peace of mind while busy driving
Optimized in-app operations for mapping out professional development and comprehensive performance tracking
Effortless interactions, engaging opportunities and palpably rewarding experience to fuel substantive, steadfast commitment to Cordic apps
Cordic driver. Designing for various formats & use cases.
Explore articles from Artkai - we have lots of stories to tell
Join us to do the best work of your life
Together we advance the human experience through design.
Get the latest news from Artkai
Hand-picked insights from our experts on human-centricity, digitalization trends, and more in one click. No spam, only quality.